Pinnacle 1 "Dimmer" Night vision Spotter V2
Will dispatch between 4-6 working days
New upgraded V2 Pinnacle 1
- IR brightness control 25%-100% via control Knob
- Updated Windage/Elevation mount with thumbwheel
- Monitor brightness controls added to front panel
- Even stronger chassis system
- more lens options
Ultra high performing spotter featuring the high performance KPCE700pub camera & some trick new features.
The pinnacle 1 has a very tough construction when compared to spotters comprised from components screwed & glued to the thin walls of project boxes or similar. The Pinnacle 1 spotter has a full integral chassis system that houses the key components & gives serious strength & rigidity to the overall package. It also features an adjustable IR clamp allowing perfect IR alignment.
- KPCE700pub with enlarged custom made housing to ensure maximum light hits the camera sensor.
- HD 800x480 5" screen with external brightness/contrast controls
- Custom battery pack comprised of 3x Panasonic 3400ma cells giving around 4 hours "constant on" run time on max power & much longer when output is reduced.
- Screen & IR can be independently switched depending on conditions.
- Adjustable IR alignment ensuring you get a perfect placed IR beam against the viewed image (simply loosen the Thumb-wheel/IR clamp to allow movement & re-tighten once aligned via its inbuilt ball mount adjuster).
- IR Brightness control 25%-100%
- Choice of 50mm lenses from budget to high quality/low light lenses (or you can select "NO LENS" if you have your own C/CS mount lens)
- Choice of 38mm or 50mm lensed IR using the high powered 850nm OSLON "AS" LED.
- Integral weaver rail for extra IR or external device attachment (range finder)
- RCA video out socket allowing you to attach a DVR recording device.
- 12V charge port & included charger.
- Tough/Rigid complex 3D printed housing/chassis system allowing a sleek compact build (far from "just a project box" with parts attached).
Each device will include
1x Spotter with selected IR & Lens
1x 12v wall charger
Note on Lens & Head options
Only select "NO LENS" if you have your own C or CS mount lens you would like to use (please inform us if your require C or CS fitment)
We now have a limited amount of S/H Vintage Cosmicar TV lenses available,not only do these offer fantastic light gathering & great awesome image they are also very light weight compared to other vintage lenses.(Please be aware these lenses will have signs of use)
Our Budget lens (This is the lens type you will see on most spotters & we have included it as our "budget" options) they are a lot smaller/lighter than the other 50mm options & although rated at the same low F1.4 rating its a far cry from the performance of a true quality F1.4 lens. The lower the lens F stop value the more light is going to make it back to the camera sensor.
A 38mm IR lens gives you an almost fully illuminated square of IR on the 5" screen when used with a 50mm lens, the 50mm IR head will give a brighter IR square that fills less of the screen BUT you will be able to fill the screen if you flood the IR focus out.
A varifocal lens will give you the option of adjusting your field of view to suit your needs.
Please note switches used in this device may vary from pictured depending on availability of components .