currently out on test 3-4days
This is the demonstration version of the vulpine MK2
How it works
- You purchase the vulpine mk2 @ full retail price & use/Test it for 7 days,this gives you the opportunity to get a feel for the unit & test to see if it is compatible with your scopes.
- If your happy & would like to purchase a vulpine simply return the demo unit via RM special D & we will ship you out a brand new Vulpine & selected IR on receipt of the demo unit.
- If you don't wish to purchase the vulpine we will refund you the original charge minus a "Demo" fee of £34.99 on receipt of the vulpine & IR originally paid for.
- Any damage to the unit will be taken into consideration & could result in additional charges on receipt(Minor scratches etc not included)
- If the demo unit is not received back by the 9th day this will incur a £10 a day late penalty .(we wont charge this if its proven to be posted)
- By purchasing your agreeing to the above terms
5-10 working day lead time
Class leading super HD wide angle 1024x768 O-LED micro display +adjustable diopter for a large super sharp clear image that's very easy on the eye.
New longer soft silicone eye piece that can easily be collapsed for a even better image
This is the highest resolution "Add on" system currently available.
Smaller/shorter/stronger due to its new High temp/high impact plastic construction.
- 1024 super HD OLED micro screen with adjustable optic so most prescriptions can be dialed out.
- KPC super low lux camera camera
- Large aperture low light 16mm MP lens
- Instant "on" (no start up delay)
- on/off switch + screen brightness control
- RCA video out
- BUILT IN 12v battery + charge port & charger
- 3x bushes to fit multiple scopes (fits up to 48mm)
- Fits in seconds
- 5 hour + run time
- Huge achievable distance with high powered laser of 700+ yds
- Now with new longer soft silicone eye piece that can easily be collapsed for a even better image.
- Approximately 300g & 130mm to lens in length
- The vulpine viewfinder is positioned just over 32mm above your normal eye line saving around 20mm of length over a behind the camera inline but still keeping the camera housing away from your cheek bone.
- 1x Selected IR illuminator
- 1x Battery
- 1x Charger
- 1x Wind/Elevation IR mount
All "eXtra" IR illuminators are built in house using custom copper sink pads & high binned Oslon AS leds .(we also use very highly rated CPU thermal compound to ensure these these deliver maximum brightness)
All the 850NM "eXtra" IR illuminators are driven @ 2.1amp and powered via a single 18650 cell only!
Some Vulpine MK2 action shots from Matt M