Currently 2-6 working day lead time
Nemesis V2 5" screen with built in IR
High performance Digital add on system with built in built in wind/elevation IR illuminator + IR dimmer(500mw laser option available)
- New High temp plastic chassis system (The same as our Vulpine MK2)
- New XHD 850NM IR pill that has more ore output/IR than a over driven sun ranger when used with a 67MM head.
- XHD IR also works great with smaller heads
- XHD "Dark" our enhanced 940NM(Very powerful for 940NM)
- 500MW laser option is the equivalent to a built in Night saber "wraith" or a Solaris laser
- High quality 5" 800x480 HD screen with external dimming/contrast control.
- KPC E700 PUB with large aperture low light lens.
- Built in IR with variable power brightness control
- Built in wind/elevation adjustable mount to perfectly align with viewed image.
- Single cable from camera to screen so minimal trailing cables.
- Built in rechargeable batter pack comprised from Panasonic cells,Approximately 4-12 hours constant run time depending on IR setting.(can be boosted from external pack)
- Super strong light weight chassis system giving a much slicker set up compared to most project box build.
- supplied with 3x spacers/bush's to allow fitment to multiple optics, Spares available HERE
Set up instructions HERE
Please note the new 820NM led gives a much narrower beam profile + more power so a smaller IR lens can be used,however it is less covert than the 850NM/940NM leds.
The "Nemesis" NV system uses our QD mounting system allowing you to mount to scope main tubes of up to 40 mm,The standard 25mm/30mm lower bracket is supplied unless requested.Others are available HERE
Incredibly strong/rigid & a much more stable solution then the flexi pipe/home built type kits that are available, it also allows perfect alignment of the camera down the scope as the clamping system naturally self center's .
Using a a sliding/clamping the Nemesis is quickly attached to the scope ,this is then secured in place with a M4 bolt on a thumb wheel that passes through the screen part ensuring the most secure lockup available.
This mounting system also allows you to fit our adjustable torch/IR upper bracket in place of the NV system if required.(Available HERE )
Our system will give all the performance/feel (if not more)of a commercial/retail system at a fraction of the cost.
Please see returns terms & conditions HERE
DO NOT EXPOSE TO TEMPERATURE over 90C OR DAMAGE COULD INCUR.THESE ARE 3D PRINTED SO DO NOT EXPECT A CNC/MOULDED TYPE FINISH.MAXIMUM CALIBER .243